2008年12月14日 星期日

You Are Writing Your Thesis Right Now!

Dear all,

I've finished reading your introduction and will give it back to you on December 16. I am sure you are ready to give part of the second section and still keep doing the rest of it. Since you need time to keep writing and I need time to discuss with you about your papers, I suppose we have to stay in the language lab in the following weeks. Therefore, let us meet in the language lab then. Oh, here is one thing to remind you of: do not forget to bring all your material to the language lab because you need to use your time well even at school.

2 則留言:

匿名 提到...

Teacher, we have already our article2 but you still gave us zero score.
This is our blog link:
http://slhs536.pixnet.net/blog

Chris' Wonderland 提到...

I've revised it. Let me know if there is any further question.