2008年8月24日 星期日

How to Use the Language Lab

1. Remove the security.
2. Unlock the door.
3. Turn on the fan and air-con. (No more three air-cons.)
4. Press on the switches of the black and white boxes on the desk.
5. Turn on megaphone and microphone (the first and third machines).
6. Pull down the big screen (the switch is next to the cabinet with megaphone).
7. Don’t forget to turn on the computer.
8. If I want everyone to listen to and watch the screen (either their computer screen or the big screen), I just press “all choices + change.”
9. When I want to give back their screen, I just press “all choices + clean.”
10. If I want to randomly watch over students’ computer, I press “all choices + monitor.”
11. If I want to specifically watch over someone, I press “the number + monitor.”

沒有留言: